Fourth Global Forum for Business as an Agent of World Benefit in Cleveland, Ohio.
Join us June 14-16, 2017 as we celebrate AIM2Flourish’s inaugural 17 Flourish Prizes at the Fourth Global Forum for Business as an Agent of World Benefit in Cleveland, Ohio.
The 17 inaugural Flourish Prizes celebrate the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and Business as an Agent of World Benefit. AIM2Flourish and the Flourish Prizes are an initiative of the Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit at the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University, and founding co-sponsors UN Global Compact PRME and the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI).
A distinguished jury of business and academic leaders will select the best-of-the-best business innovation stories from the hundreds of AIM2Flourish Innovation Stories written by business students around the world. Meet the Flourish Prizes Jury members.
As well, the Flourish Prizes will be celebrated in every corner of our planet—where the next generation of business leaders discover and write about businesses that do good and do well. We encourage you to join us in Cleveland or wherever you live to celebrate all who contribute to the amazing effort that is AIM2Flourish.
Here are some ideas for how to celebrate your students’ AIM2Flourish stories and the businesses they wrote about:
Look at the calendar and identify where you can leverage local events to promote your institution as a pioneer in the concept of Business as an Agent of World Benefit, such as:
- Existing campus event or reception, in conjunction with a class or external speaker
- Participating company board (or other) meeting where students attend, describe AIM2Flourish to board, and present certificate of participation to CEO/leadership
- Local business, industry or CSR/Sustainability events
- Regional UN Global Compact PRME chapter meetings or Net Impact meetings
We’re planning lots of ways to support local AIM2Flourish recognition events as part of the global celebration. Please send your photos, videos, and links to Celebrate@AIM2Flourish.com so we can share them on social media and at the Fourth Global Forum.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Award certificates to faculty, students and participating businesses:
- Capture celebrations through photos and video (send to Celebrate@AIM2Flourish.com)
- Print out the Global Goals icons on poster board for people to pose with their favorites
- Have students, nominees and professors capture their personal reflections through video testimonials and share them with you
- Tell these stories locally through web and print articles and press releases (templates coming soon)
- Engage local media in your events
- Join the celebration on our social media: @AIM2Flourish and AIM2Flourish
For more information, please contact AIM2Flourish Professor Support at ProfessorSupport@AIM2Flourish.com
AIM2Flourish Professor Network Facebook page: We have created a community page on Facebook for you to share the details of your celebrations.
Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/AIM2FlourishProfessorNetwork/ to request to be added to the community, then begin sharing photos, videos and more.
For more information, please contact AIM2Flourish Professor Support at ProfessorSupport@AIM2Flourish.com.